The Model Two Digital is a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Speaker. Setting up the Model Two Digital using Google Chromecast is a simple process that allows you to enjoy your favorite music, podcasts, and news through apps like Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect. Here is a step-by-step guide to get you started:1. Make sure the Model Two Digital is plugged in and turned on.
2. Press the Wi-Fi button on the back of the unit.
3. Go to your Google Home app.
4. Go to Devices and select “Add Device.”
5. Select a “Home” or create a new Home for the device
6. Select your Model Two Digital
7. If the connection is successful, you will hear a confirmation tone.
8. Rename your Model Two Digital to whatever you would like.
9. Once you are connected, you are ready to start listening on your Model Two Digital over Google Chromecast.