Coin Battery Warning

SAFETY WARNING

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST BATTERY, CHEMICAL BURN HAZARD.

The remote control supplied with this product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.

translation missing: en.layout.drawers.close

This website is using cookies

We use them to give you the best experience. If you continue using our website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

In Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.

Continue shopping
English